Everything You Wanted to Know About Wills
Toms River, NJ - Attorney Stephen B. Kotzas of Berry, Sahradnik, Kotzas & Benson will present the seminar Everything You Wanted to Know About Wills on Wednesday, March 13, 2013 at 7:00 PM at the Seaside Park School located at 4th and Central Avenue in Seaside Park, NJ. Admission is free and open to the public.
The presentation will cover a wide range of topics related to wills including:
- What constitutes a valid will?
- How to amend a will.
- Why guardians and trustees are needed.
- What is a living will?
- What happens when you die without a will?
- Why you should have a power of attorney.
- How is a will probated?
- What if an estate is insolvent?
A question and answer period will follow the seminar presentation.