NJ Accident Injury Information Center
The legal issues surrounding accident lawsuits resulting in injuries can be confusing. The lawyers at Berry, Sahradnik, Kotzas & Benson in Ocean County, NJ can help you sort through the issues whether it involves an animal attack, slip and fall, insurance liability suit, or a wrongful death lawsuit. On this page, you will find general information about NJ accidents and injury lawsuits.
For help with your situation, contact us to schedule a free initial consultation. Our NJ accident lawyers will listen to your concerns and help you determine your best course of action. The attorneys at our law firm represent clients throughout the Monmouth-Ocean metro region.
- Your Personal Injury Lawsuit ... Is It Worth Pursuing?
- What Type of Claim May I Have for an Animal Bite Injury?
- What Is a Wrongful Death Action?
- Shopping for Auto Insurance? Beware of What You're Buying.
- What Is Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist Coverage?
- I Have Been Hurt by Using a Defective Product
- If I Have Suffered Injury, What Kind of Damages Can I Expect?
- What Is Liability Insurance?
- What Is Negligence?
- Slip and Fall Information Center